IRCTC has again come up with an amazing tour package, and this time, it is adventure traveller’s favourite destination – Ladakh! Indian railways Splendid Ladakh package is one of the most pocket-friendly comprehensive tour packages. Being a charming adventure destination in India, the place is visited by several travellers every year. Leh, the land of Lamas, is brimming with several Buddhist monasteries and monks. The package comprises a visit to all the major tourist attractions including Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley.
Check the details below:
- Name: Magnificent Ladakh
- Destination Covered: Leh, Nubra, Pangong
- Mode of travel: Aeroplane
- Date: August 1, 2019
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Date: August 1, 2019, Bhopal-Delhi (SpiceJet – SG 8638), Time: 8:45 PM -10:10 PM
- Date: August 2, 2019, Delhi-Leh (SpiceJet – SG 121), Time: 5:45 AM – 7:10 AM
- Date: August 7, 2019, Leh-Delhi (SpiceJet – SG 122), Time: 7:40 AM – 9:20 AM
- Date: August 7, 2019, Delhi-Bhopal (SpiceJet – SG 8637), Time: 6:40 PM – 8:15 PM
- Single Occupancy would be INR 55300
- Twin Sharing would be INR 47500
- Triple Sharing would be INR 46500
- A child with extra bed (5 – 11 years) would be INR 46500
- A child without bed (5 – 11 years) would be INR 42200
- SpiceJet return air tickets (Bhopal-Delhi-Leh-Delhi-Bhopal)
- Lodging in Leh for 3 nights.
- Lodging in Nubra Valley in a tent for 1 night.
- Lodging in Mukleb/Tangtse/Pangong for 1 night in a tent or hotel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners will be given.
- Tempo traveller as per group size.
- An IRCTC tour manager from Bhopal will accompany all the travellers.