IRCTC has once again come up with an exciting tour package and this time, the railways have come up with a Chennai to Shirdi travel package. Being one of the most valued destinations in India, Shirdi is travelled by lakhs of Shri Sai Baba supporters every year. Individuals from any religion or background are greeted here. Once a tiny village, including thatched houses with mud walls, Shirdi today is a big town with up-to-date houses and shops.
Details About: IRCTC Chennai-Shirdi travel package
- Name: Chennai-Shirdi Package
- Destination Covered: Shirdi
- Mode of travel: Indian Railway
- Train name/number: Shirdi Express/22601
- Station/Departure Time: Chennai Central Railway station at 10:10 hrs
- Frequency: Every Wednesday
- Hotel: Hotel Saishri or similar hotel
- Single Occupancy would cost INR 4,790
- Double Occupancy would cost INR 3,640
- Triple Occupancy would cost INR 3,570
- Children (5-11yrs) with a bed would cost INR 2,840
- Children (5-11yrs) without bed would cost INR 1,960
- Single Occupancy would cost INR 7,510
- Double Occupancy would cost INR 6,360
- Triple Occupancy would cost INR 6,290
- Children (5-11 years) with a bed would cost INR 5,560
- Children (5-11 years) without bed would cost INR 4,680
Day 01: Take Shirdi Express from Chennai Central Railway Station at 10:10 hrs.
Day 02: Reach Sainagar Shirdi station at 11:30 hrs the next day. You’ll be transported to your hotel and after check-in, you’ll freshen up and visit the shrine. (Please note: No special or paid Darshan). Stay at the hotel overnight.
Day 03: Check-out from the hotel before noon and move towards to the Sainagar Railway Station. Take the returning train Sainagar Chennai Express/22602 at 08:25 hrs.
Day 04: Reach at Chennai Central Railway Station at 09:40 hrs.