Like our face, your body also needs some special treatment. Your body has dead skin which needs to be removed. Scrubbing helps in removing the dead skin cells present in the upper layer of your body and makes your skin healthy and glowing.
One of the best natural scrubs available is coffee. Lots of brands themselves are coming out with coffee scrubs, but why buy those expensive scrubs when u can DIY your own scrub at home without any excess chemicals.
Simple coffee scrub recipe:
- Take 1-2 tbsp of coffee and 1 tbsp of sugar in a bowl.
- Add some rose water and add your favorite essential oil (optional) to it and mix well.
- Wet your body and scrub your body gently, for a 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse with water
Benefits of coffee scrub:
- Removes dead skin, which helps the healthier and softer skin, which is beneath it come out. This also helps in lighten blemishes on your body.
- Scrubbing exfoliates your skin, and the inner layer is exposed out it will be able to better absorb moisturizers better. The change will be instantly noticeable.
- When you scrub your body with coffee it helps you with blood circulation as the coffee acts as a stimulant which improves the circulation of blood that moves through your veins.
- The coffee scrub also helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite in your body. As coffee dehydrates your body which shrink the size of fat cells closest to your skin surface.
- The sugar in the coffee scrub provides moisture to the new skin that is exposed, when the dead skin cells are removed.